ONGUARD® a Dunlop® Protective Footwear Company, a Harford County Manufacturer of PVC Protective Footwear, is accepting applications for the following positions: Machine Operators, Inspectors, & Finishers.
Our normal operating schedule is Monday through Friday, 40 hrs per week. Our shifts are:
1st Shift = 7:00AM - 3:00PM
2nd Shift = 3:00PM - 11:00PM
3rd Shift = 11:00PM - 7:00AM
Successful candidates will possess a HS diploma/GED, be responsible, reliable, and have a stable work history. Prior manufacturing experience is a plus and physical requirements apply. ONGUARD is an Equal Opportunity Employer, requiring employment references and drug screens.
Applying for Employment:
- Applications are available & accepted on site: Monday through Friday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Resumes and applications can be sent to:
ONGUARD® a Dunlop Protective Footwear Company
Attn: Human Resources
1850 Clark Road
Havre de Grace, Maryland 21078
- Company Paid:
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Vacation Accrual begins first day of employment
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Life Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Shift Differential
- Productivity Bonus
- Prescription Safety Eyewear Program
- Tuition & Books Reimbursement
- Supplemental Life Insurance: Employee, Spouse, and Child(ren)
- Supplemental AD&D Insurance: Employee, Spouse, and Child(ren)
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness
- Whole Life Insurance
- Personal Days
- Direct Deposit
401K RETIREMENT PROGRAM:
- Eligibility at age 21
- Service Requirement: 1000 hours.
- Contributions Up To Annual IRS Limits.
- Vesting Schedule: 2 yrs. = 50%; 3 yrs. = 75%; 4 yrs. = 100%.
- Current Discretionary Match is 100% on the $1 up to the first 4%.
You can also download our employment application.